What is the difference between temporary Residence permit and Permanent Residence permit in Canada?

Your supplemental question doesn’t follow your lead question very well. Just to be clear, I will assume that you already know the difference between TR and PR.

For some, there are no complications. They arrive as temporary residents (i.e., students or LMIA-supported employees) and transition to PR through a post-graduate work permit (PGWP) for students and then through as a CEC candidate; EE or a PNP for an employer-supported foreign national.

Others who arrive as temporary workers may never be eligible for PR due to their inability to meet PR program requirements. For example, a foreign national who cannot speak English can still be employed in Canada but unless s/he can pass meet the minimum language requirements for a PR program, will not be able to proceed.