- Australia has a longer life expectancy, for males its one of the longest in the world, top three regularly. You will live longer on average. Only 3 countries have life expectancy for males that is over 80. Australia, Switzerland, Iceland and Japan.
- Higher on the HDI , Canada is near the US on that index.
- Greater economic growth (approximately double Canada’s). Not just for one year, for more than 10 years. A Canadian journalist wrote an piece on comparing the two economies, you can read a Canadian view of Australia’s economy,
- Australia has a higher birth rate, arguably its easier to have kids in Australia( )
- Australia has a lower unemployment rate compared to Canada. verse Australia
- Citizenship advantages internationally.
Canadian Passport (above)
Pretty similar really. Except Australians can live in New Zealand (Australia’s Canada) whenever they want. That is pretty cool.
Australia looks like this in winter.
Typical Australian coastline, this is a terrible beach with no waves, that is why no one goes here. There aren’t even any dolphins or sea turtles in this picture.
Canada in winter looks like this.
What a magical season.
New Years eve looks like this in Canada:
Karl Zebarth shows off his severe frostbite of the hands he got on New years Eve, at the burn unit at Sunnybrook Hospital in Toronto
Australia’s New Years eve.
Bare foot, on the front of a boat, in the immaculate Sydney Harbor you place your drink down on the deck, surrounded on all sides by the most amazing fireworks on the planet as the soft summer breeze gently passes through your hair surrounded by nearly 2 million people watching as you look forward to another year of amazing prosperity and an even brighter future.