Over the years, Australia has become a popular destination among Indian students. It’s world-class universities offer globally recognized high quality education. The booming economy and welcoming immigration rules offer a plethora of job opportunities. If you are looking to build an international career, your first step would be to study in Australia.
Why Study in Australia?
- Degrees are globally recognized
- Costs incurred are lower in comparison to UK, USA
- Very friendly & co-operative people
- Weather suitable to Indian students
- Post Qualification work & settlement options
- Can work while studying
- Universities are known for being research focused & technology driven
- 15 years of formal education with academic percentage of 55 % & above
- IELTS score of 6/6.5 required